Monday 25 April 2016

April Mixed media Callenge

April Mixed Media Challenge
Hello Crafty People

Hope everyone is doing great.......
Is was a wonderful feeling to win the March Mixed Media Challenge.......this month again I am here, tried to create something much better and  more creative. 
This time I tried my hand on an altered box.....( 12" /5").I pasted some tissue paper in small pieces in some areas of the box. I also stuck some cheese cloth again in small bits. Then I put a chipboard clock on one of the sides.I used the magical box stencil to it. I also used some metal pieces like a lock , a key ,clogs. I then gessosed everything. I used pearl finish acrylic colors and grass finish alcohol ink.Finally I adorned it with some flowers and I also used a small piece of mirror in the center. Just loved it.Hope it appeals all of you also. Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Teena Munot

   

7 comments:

  1. Looks Awesome with all the amazing textures !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! Totally awesome. Love it. Thank you for playing along in the STAMPlorations challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow....Glad to here it from you Susanne totally love your projects.Thank you

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. The box is so beautiful and such amazing texture Teena. I love it! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations April Mixed Media Challenge. Come and join us again this month. Happy creatingand have great days always!
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete