Thursday 14 July 2016

THE ADORABLE

Hello and welcome you all to my blog. This time I have tried to create a canvas using shells which I love and also wanted to add lot of elements to it.
First I gessoed the entire canvas. Then I did some stencil work using texture paste. I used the Bloom Silhouettes stencil from Artploration also I used another stencil from crafter's workshop. Towards the lower side I stuck the shells with 3d gel medium. I also used some buttons, a lock and a key, metal flowers, time clogs, a clock etc. Then I gessoed it all again . Then I painted it with acrylic paints metallic green, bronze, inka gold . I also used perfect pearl to it.To the wooden chipboard I applied Egyptian Gold, after it dried I stamped it with walnut distress ink with scripture stamp. I wanted the canvas to have a few hanging embellishments . For that I made metal chain and attached a bottle filled with glitter to it. I also used a key , a bird's cage, a heart to it. I cant show in the picture as to how lovely these embellishments look  but it has given a different dimension to the canvas. I wanted to add a fairy but dropped the idea. Finally adorned it with bling and handmade paper
flowers .Hope you all like it.
Thank You
Teena Munot



4 comments:

  1. stnning creation thanks for playing at Mixed media Place challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..So many beautiful textures on it ,Loved the color variation too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love it! Stunning canvas and love all the dedication that goes into making this gorgeous art work Teena. Great shells work! Thank you for joining STAMPlorations July Mixed Media Challenge and hope to see you again next month. Happy Creating!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    STAMPlorations Mixed Media Design Team
    Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much for such inspiring words. It helps a lot to do better work

    ReplyDelete