Thursday 3 August 2017

PLANNER WITH A PEN STAND

Hey crafty people. Time for another project.
One of my very favourite friend wanted me to make planners along with a pen stand to gift his near and dear ones this Diwali. I loved the idea and started working on it. I wanted to give it a vintage look.
I truly love playing with the crackle mediums and the patina mixes.Also the IOD clay moulds gives any project a defined and a brilliant look.
For the planner I first gessoed the cover then I applied the golden crackle medium from Art Extravagance. Then I applied black acrylic colour to it after drying. I wiped of the extra black colour with a baby wipe.I also scrubbed a bit of sand paper. I adorned it with a lot of embellishments made with paper clay. A centre piece also made with clay and added a metal sentiment LOVE with 3D matt gel. I have also added some art basic stones from finnabair. I lastly used metallic wax and bronze patina paste till the time I was happy with the result.


 And for the pen stand I took a wooden pen stand added IOD Moulds. I choose a vintage design used. I first gave it a coating of bronze and then blue patina. Then I used sand paper to bring the effect. I also added metal rings on the sides to it. At the end varnished them all. Please pardon me for some reason all my images are horizontal



No comments:

Post a Comment