Monday 14 August 2017

Rust effect on Canvas

Hello crafty people,
Time for another project. This time I have tried making my own rust pastes using different colors and adding sand to it. The click gears are all made with paper clay and even the screws... 
I layered the Canvas with cheese cloth first. Then cut grunge sheet in different sizes and stuck it. Gave a quick coat of black gesso. I made most of the embellishments. The watch, the frame , the bottle cap , the button are metal pieces. I loved the bulb on it. The wings attached to the frame are made with IOD moulds. I again gave it a coat of gesso. The came the fun part. I painted the Canvas with the rust paste. Then used the Finnabair waxes, then added some patina magic again from Finnabair to it. Hope you all enjoy seeing the pictures as much as I enjoyed making it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Teena Munot




No comments:

Post a Comment